- We use “session cookies” which work only when browsing our sites and also enable their proper functioning. They are also used by the server to store information about user page activities, so users can easily pick up where they left off on the server's pages if there was no connection to the server.
- We use “persistent cookies” which are stored by the computer after visiting our website, which means that the website may remember your preferences each time you visit us. This makes the website easier for you to navigate and remember your preferences.
- We use “third-party cookies” which enable the adjustment of the displayed web page to suit your preferences.
Strictly necessary cookies
- Remember the details of your reservation.
- Provide coherence and consistency to the site.
- Improve website efficiency by shortening page load times.
- Improve your browsing comfort.
- Allow you to access other sites and enable ‘liking’ of materials posted on other websites.
- Send data to other websites, personalising their ads. However, we do not use this function.
Examples of usage
Cookies are used to improve the quality of our services, for example:
- They allow the recognition of your computer in order for you not to have to type the same information multiple times while working on the same task.
- They check how many people are using our services in order to facilitate their use and to optimise the site’s speed and capacity.
- They analyse data which enables us to learn the ways of using our administrative services online in order to help serve you better.
- The cookies do not gather any information which would allow identification of the person visiting our website.
- It is possible to use our website without cookies; however, this may result in partial functional or service restrictions.